Sunday, April 19, 2015

Top 10 Quotes from April 12 - 18

Every day, on my social media sites, I post quotes I hope will inspire, encourage or otherwise help those who read them.

Based on “likes” from my facebook page, these are the 10 Most Popular Quotes from last week.

Thanks for “voting” with your likes!

10. Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway. ---John Wayne

9.  Bad things happen; how I respond defines my character. I can sit in sadness or rise and treasure the precious gift of life. ---Walter Anderson

8. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. ---Vince Lombardi

7. I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. ---Martha Washington

6. We will never change the world by going to church. We will only change the world by being the church. ---ChurchLeaders.com

5. I may not be where I want to be … But I can look back and thank God that I am not where I used to be. ---GodFruits.com

4. The peace of God is byproduct of prayer. If you’re overwhelmed get alone with God. ---Frank Powell

3. Do not regret growing older. It is privilege denied to many. ---ChurchLeaders.com

2.   I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways that will not work. ---Thomas Edison

1. Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometimes God calms the sailor. Sometimes he makes us swim. ---ChurchLeaders.com

Please share Heart Matters with your family and friends, and, if you haven't already done so, please "like" our page on facebook.

We use third party advertisements on heartmattersbms.blogspot.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).

You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment